Who: Join Mary Osborne & Joan Unterschuetz at this annual retreat where we encourage lively conversation focused on possibilities rather than problems. We will courageously ask the significant questions about how we are influenced and how we influence others. We focus on leadership as an expression of character and commitment.
What: Three days of workshops dedicated to standards and principle and enabling meaningful change in your life. It as an opportunity to share meaningful conversation and good times with a small group of people choosing to live a life of significance.
Where: Union, Washington at the Alderbrook Resort
When: July 21st Evening Meet and Greet, July 22 – 24, 2021 Workshop
Join us July 21-24, 2021, for Leadership and Legacy
Leadership and Legacy sells out every year so please register soon to ensure you have a spot.
Clicking the buttons below will bring you to the L&L website where you can register online.
Who: Joan Unterschuetz & Denny Byrne have specifically designed the Inspired Facilitation workshop for leaders and teammates who want to create highly collaborative, sustainable, and incredibly successful work groups.
What: Two days of workshops dedicated to:
- Learning the skills to bring people together to learn and work in time of powerful cultural change
- Developing effective facilitation skills and strong teams.
- Living in a way that brings our best selves to our families, our work and our communities.
- Exploring the paradox of systems that create predictability while adapting quickly to change.
- Deepening the skills that support us in living in life’s transitions.
Where: Annapolis, MD
When: March 19-20, 2021
Join us March 19th and 20th, for the Inspired Facilitation Workshop
Registration is now open for 2021 - please make sure to register early to ensure there is space available.
Clicking the buttons below will bring you to a new website dedicated to teaching you more about the Inspired Facilitation Workshop.